IMPORTANT! Please read all contest and promo rules below:
RULES FOR AIRESPRING NOVEMBER, 2010 MacBook Air Contest:
- Contest is available to individual agents only. Master agencies are not eligible.
- Eligibility is based on sales of AireSpring Network LD T-1's and AireSpring Network Local/Integrated T-1's under an individual Agent ID.
- Orders must be received by Airespring between November 1st and November 30th, 2010.
- Agents may not pool orders under a single Agent ID code. Any order found to have been submitted under another Agent(s) ID code than the actual producing Agent will be deemed ineligible.
- Circuits must meet a minimum usage requirement. LD T-1 must bill at least $800 in eligible usage on second bill - first full month of billing.
- Winners will be chosen at random from a pool of eligible orders.
- AireSpring reserves the right to strip agents of their bonuses if they are found to be sharing or combining orders or otherwise violating the terms or intent of the contest.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the terms of the contest or order eligibility, final decision, clarification, and awards are entirely at the discretion of Airespring.
- All sales must be at standard rates and term commitments, wholesale and SIP orders do not qualify.
- AireSpring may clarify or cancel this contest at any time and for any reason.
- The MacBook Air is a $999 value.
GENERAL NOVEMBER 2010 PROMOTION RULES:
- Agent is eligible for $600 cash bonus for each AireSpring Network Long Distance T-1, $400 cash bonus per other carrier LD T-1.
- Additional 5% residual bonus commission (in addition to existing commissions and bonuses) on AireSpring Network Dedicated LD and SIP LD. Valid on new customer orders only. Applies to 1+ Interstate Long Distance Standard Blended Rates only.
- Agent is eligible for 200% cash bonus of Port MRC per AireSpring Network Local/Integrated T-1 and Local SIP Trunking (125% on other carriers)
- Agent is eligible for 200% cash bonus on MPLS.
- Agent is eligible for 125% cash bonus of Port MRC for each DS-1 DIA/Bonded/High-Speed IP (DS-3 and above).
- Agent is eligible for 125% cash bonus for Private Lines.
- Agent is eligible for $600 cash bonus for SIP LD (per every $800 usage). This cash bonus will be paid to each qualified agent on the 2nd , the 9th and the 12th month of customer billing (one third each). Special pricing and wholesale single route product is not eligible. Unpaid customer bills not eligible. Promo eligible for orders received by 5PM PST on 11/30/10. Only valid for pure SIP LD traffic delivered over the public internet or over AireSpring provided IP. Maximum payout of $6,000 per customer, regardless of the number of accounts or locations.
- Agent is eligible for $600 cash bonus per AireSpring Network LD T-1 ($400 per other carrier).
- In order to qualify for promotion, customer contract must be received at AireSpring by 5:00pm PST on November 30, 2010.
- LD T-1 must bill at least $800 in eligible usage on second bill (first full month of billing). Maximum available bonus per account is $6000, regardless of number or locations or multiple accounts.
- AireSpring Network LD T-1 must bill at least $800 in eligible usage on second bill (first full month of billing). Maximum available bonus per account is $6,000, regardless of number of locations or multiple accounts.
- Eligible usage includes dedicated circuit 1+ and toll-free long distance calling excluding taxes, surcharges, monthly recurring charges, directory assistance, operator assisted or any other add on charges or fees.
- Usage is defined as commissionable voice usage only (not including taxes, MRC’s, etc.)
- Minimum one year term contract required for LD T-1 and two years term contract required for Local T-1/PRI.
- Promotion available to agents for new customers or new add-on circuits only.
- In order for the bonus to be issued to the agent, the customer must be current on all bills and have no delinquencies or bad debt and be in compliance with the terms of their contract for service.
- If customer cancels service, significantly reduces usage or is disconnected for nonpayment during or prior to the end of the term, AireSpring reserves the right to charge back to agent as appropriate a pro-rated portion of the bonus previously issued.
- LD T-1s: If customer's average billing for the period of the term agreement was less than $800 per month, a pro-rated chargeback will be applied to agent's commissions.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Tiered rates do not qualify for bonus commissions.
- Cash bonuses are for New T-1s only. Renewals and moves qualify for bonus residual commissions and regular commissions only.
- Only credit approved and installed circuits are eligible.
- Standard retail pricing must be used. Any non-standard special pricing will not qualify for the bonus unless specifically stated in writing from AireSpring.
- Cash bonuses are for retail business and enterprise accounts only. Wholesale, resale and non-retail accounts are not eligible for any cash bonus commissions.
- AireSpring reserves the right to verify that all orders conform to the intent and guidelines of this promotion.
- Agents have 7 days after the last month of the promotion period to change any order from last month’s promo to this month’s promo, to take advantage of higher commission bonuses, etc. However, if changing an order, all factors must match the new promo, including NRCs, etc. If the new month’s promo does not include a promotional NRC, then the order, if changed, would no longer be eligible for the promotional NRC from the prior month.